The World Whiskey Club has 4 tiers of membership
1. General Membership – cost €99.00 per year (or pro rata rate based on month joined)
- General Membership entitles the member to attend all Whiskey Wednesday tastings throughout the membership/calendar year.
- Second place offering/right of refusal to join WWC ‘away trips’ (outside Ireland).
- Second place offering/right of refusal to join the 100 on an annual basis (subject to availability).
- Second place offering/right of refusal to partake in The World Whiskey Club Cask Share Program.
- Automatic invitation to Whiskey tastings, trips and tours throughout Ireland.
- A ticket to the annual World Whiskey Club Christmas Party (the inaugural WWC Christmas Party will take place in December 2020).
- An invitation to The World Whiskey Club Annual Dinner Dance event.
- Membership Pack.
- Membership Card.
- All WWC members will receive membership to L.Mulligans Whiskey Shop Hip Flask Club.
2. The 100 membership – €199.00 per year (pro rata rates not available)
- Limited to 100 members (on a 1st come 1st joined basis).
- Annual ‘100’ members will enjoy all of the benefits (above) of annual General Membership along with:
- A share of The 100 Cask* (including an invitation to the Cask filing event)
- A bottle of Whiskey to celebrate membership (to be presented on the night of the Cask filling)
- First offering/right of refusal to join away (outside Ireland) trips.
- First offering/right of refusal to rejoin the 100 on an annual basis.
- First offering/right of refusal to partake in The World Whiskey Club Cask Share Program.
*The 100 Cask – Every membership (calendar) year, a cask of whisk(e)y will be acquired for the 100 members. The board of the World Whiskey Club will decide the Distillery, when The 100 Cask will be bottled and the bottling ABV. When this is done, all 100 members of that cask will be invited to a special bottling event to be presented with their bottles. All bottles will be individual numbered. A member (or his/her nominee) will retain the ownership share of The 100 Cask regardless of whether they renew membership in following years.
3. Corporate Membership
- Call for details.
4. Overseas Membership (for members outside of Ireland)
- A special membership package is being created for overseas members and will be available in early 2020.